The Bath Township Historical Society will display a new exhibit, “Bath Schools through the years 1818-1960,” opening Memorial Day weekend in the Bath Township Museum.
The Bath Township Museum is located at 1241 N. Cleveland Massillon Rd. and will be open Mondays from 2-4 p.m.; Wednesdays from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; and the last Saturday of the month from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Stony Hill Schoolhouse will be open the last Sunday of the month from 1-3 p.m., starting May 29 through Sept. 25. It is located at 49 North Hametown Rd. ∞